Sunday, August 18, 2013

It's me, It's me, It's me, Oh Lord, standing in the need of prayer.....

The power of prayer is an amazing thing!  I am asking each of you who come across this blog to please pray for the following things!

1.  Back to School- Tomorrow if my first "official" workday.  The students return on the 26th.  I ask that you pray for the students who will be in my classroom.  I ask that you pray for me as a teacher, that I can change their lives!

2.  Playschool- The boys will start play school in just a couple of weeks.  While they will only go 3 days a week for a few hours, my heart breaks over this!  This is not something we had to do, but chose to do for them! I know they will get the hang of it and eventually love it, but those first few weeks are going to be hard.  Pray for them....that they have so much fun and learn about Jesus!  Pray for me and Kevin as we learn to let them go....just a little bit. Pray for me....momma's gonna be a basket case!

3.  My Dear Friend Amber- I have known Amber since playschool.  In fact, she made me fall over a tree stump and hurt my eye in playschool and I haven't let her live it down yet!  Amber and Brian are two wonderful, Christian people who have the most amazing faith I have encountered.  Amber and Brian have struggled with infertility.  I don't like to use the word struggle, because they have handled it with such grace.  But on the other hand, I use struggle, because it just isn't fair!  They are currently going through the process of Invitro.  I ask that you pray for them and this special life that just waits for them.  Both of them have put their complete trust in the Lord and have leaned on him through this entire process.  Please say a special prayer for them!

4.  My Sweet Paw-Paw- My paw paw had to be put in a rehab facility after a brief stay in the hospital due to a fall.  His first few days were rough and he still has rough times.  I took the boys to visit him and that lifted his spirits.  I ask that you pray for him to have peace and comfort while he is there.  I also ask that you pray for our family as decisions concerning him are made.

 

 

 

where has the time gone?
 


AMEN!!!!

1 comment: