Thursday, August 1, 2013

2 Year Old Doctor Visit

On Monday, July 29th, my mom and I took the boys to their 2 year old well check.  I have taken the boys by myself to some appointments, but am thankful that my mom came along for this one!  They don't mind stepping on the scale and being weighed, having their bellies and backs checked, but they do mind their ears and mouths!  We practically had to hold them down.  At this visit, they were given gowns to wear.........
Landon was excited to put it on, then changed his mind.  Maddox's gown was never unfolded!  Here are their latest stats.....
Maddox: 30lbs, 2 oz, 36 inches tall
Landon: 29lbs, 8 oz, 36.75 inches tall

I have been working on uploading pictures from my iphone to clear up some memory space, I thought I would share some of my favorites.....enjoy!
 We call this the "sexy pose"
 Great Paw Paw
 The sweetest smiles
 
 Paw Paw, Grandkids and Great Grandkids
 First time on the boat
 Pool Ready
 Daddy's little helpers while building the swingset
 Naked/Half Naked Lunch
My Loves!
 
Since this blog is documenting family fun and memories...I must share 2 things that happened this week...
1.  This past Sunday, I went to visit my Paw Paw and Kevin put the boys down for nap.  I receive a text that they had "powdered their room." The boys climbed out of their cribs and got into the baby powder and had a blast.  The first thing I asked was "did you take a picture?" ...of course he didn't!
 
2.  We have been reading the boys bible with them and talking to them about Jesus.  When they want their bible they ask for "my Jesus!" We have told them that Jesus lives in their hearts.  Tonight while watching tv, I randomly asked them, "who lives in your heart?" Maddox replied loudly....JESUS and Landon followed with Sesus!!



No comments:

Post a Comment