Saturday, July 27, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday

I can't believe our boys are 2!  Time sure has flown by.  This year, the theme for their party was Thing 1 and Thing 2.  I had a lot of fun planning, creating and crafting.  Here are some pictures before the party got started....
The boys each had a Dr. Seuss book for their guests to sign.  I can't wait until they are old enough to read the sweet messages!
 









The boys had so many family and friends come out to celebrate with them!  Some could not make it, but were thinking of them on their special day!  My brother, his wife and their little boy were able to celebrate with us too!  We had a blast!  Here are some party pictures







 Happy 2nd Birthday boys!  You are loved by so many people!  Your dad and I are so proud of the boys you are becoming!  You both have giving hearts and contagious laughs!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment